This is a lovely 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of town. It is close to many restaurants and also near the famous Szymoszkowa ski slope. This is the perfect holiday apartment for a few friends or small family and good for both summer and winter holidays.
The apartment has a main bedroom with double bed and a second bedroom with two single beds. There is one double sofa bed in the living room, a kitchenette and cooking facilities, small fridge and TV´s in each room.The bathroom is newly renovated with a shower and toilet. Small but elegant apartment with an electric fireplace for cosy evenings in. There is also space to leave ski gear in the winter.
All activities, restaurants, galleries, cafes, shops as well as Tourist Information Centre are walking distance from this apartment, with views of Gubałówka Hill and Szymoszkowa ski lifts. Fenced-off property with bbq area and parking space for one car free of charge.
8:00 - 10:00
15:00 - 20:00
If you are arriving by train or bus, it is best to catch a bus (nr 11) or any that goes to Koscieliska or Chochołowska Valleys past Krzeptowki. It is also easy and cheap to get a taxi straight there.
If you are driving, you will easily find the accommodation if you type the address into your navigation system.
If you need transport from Krakow please contact us regarding this.
Bus stop - 20 m
Grocery shop - 50 m
Coffee shop - 100 m
Restaurant - 100 m
Szymoszkowa Ski Slope - 1 km
Krupówki street - 700 m
• Your apartment is booked upon receipt of the booking deposit.
• This prepayment should be made by bank transfer or paypal. Your booking is not confirmed until RakaTravel receives the pre-payment and you have received the confirmation email from RakaTravel This confirmation email contains all your booking details such as the address of the apartment, contact details, balance due and other arrival and departure instructions.
• The remaining balance due for the booking may be paid by bank transfer atlas 2 days before arrival or by cash on arrival at the apartment. * For bookings over Christmas and New Years (23.12 - 03.01) the balance must be paid within 4 weeks.
• If you cancel your reservation by notifying RakaTravel within 30 days before the arrival date, the payment deposit shall be returned to the bank account indicated by you, following a deduction of any applicable fees for payment services or bank fees.
• RakaTravel will however not be able to refund any of the deposit if a cancellation is made with less than 30 days notice.
• In the unlikely event that RakaTravel is unable to provide the client with the property that they booked or a property with similar or better characteristics a full refund will be issued within 7 working days.
Extra services, not covered within the reservation, ie, transport, trips or activities should be made in cash or bank transfer. Apartment Rules The following Rules set out the terms and conditions of holiday apartment rental. By making a booking, you accept these Rules. Rakatravel, reserves the right to refuse acceptance of a booking.
The apartment will be available from 3pm, however, if possible, we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early. It is important that we have your correct arrival time, which will be confirmed with you prior to your arrival, otherwise your check-in might be delayed.
Departure time is between 8:00-10:00 am, the exact departure time will be confirmed on arrival or during the stay. It is important that we have your correct departure time, which will be confirmed with you prior to your departure, otherwise your check-out might be delayed.
Checking-in or -out at the time different than indicated above causes charging an extra fee, paid at site:
20:00 - 24:00 – PLN 50 extra
24:00 - 04:00 – PLN 100 extra
Checking-out at: 24:00 - 05:00 – PLN 100 extra
Checking-out at: 05:00 - 07:00 – PLN 50 extra
Should the customer lose the keys to the apartment, they shall promptly notify the agency representative of this fact. A fee of PLN 200 shall be charged for lost keys or remote control. The guest shall be legally and otherwise liable for the use of the apartment during their stay therein, and in particular, they shall comply with the rules valid in the entire building.
Guests are kindly asked to respect the night quiet time from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Guests are asked not to disturb other guests staying in the building. RakaTravel has the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect in the case of any negative or aggressive behavior or any persons disturbing the peace and / or damaging the property. No such termination shall entitle the guest to be reimbursed for any previously paid fees.
In the event of the occurrence of force majeure events, RakaTravel shall have the right to cancel the agreement. This also applies to cases in which the personal safety of the customer or their property may not be guaranteed for reasons beyond RakaTravel’s control. Any amounts paid by the customer shall be promptly returned following the deduction of any amounts due for previously provided services. The agreement concluded by and between Rakatravel and the customer only covers accommodation rental.
Transport, meals and leisure time activities shall be the responsibility of the customer, unless any other activity has been booked and confirmed. The rental price includes utilities (gas, electricity and water), as well as cleaning upon departure.
The only additional fee charged by RakaTravel shall be a visitor’s tax in the amount of PLN 2 per person per night.
Our stay here was perfect! The apartment had everything that was needed and was well furnished. It is in a quiet area but a quick walk to all the fun in the center city! We had an amazing time and would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thank you again!!
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Koscieliska