This spacious, modern two-bedroom apartment is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing holiday. The apartment has balconies all around and plenty of space for a family.
With a spacious living room and kitchen area, two big bedrooms and luxury bathroom with bath and shower, this apartment is a great home away from home. It is modern, bright and well equipped. The kitchen area features a dishwasher, fridge-freezer, washing machine, oven and electric kettle. There is a sunny balcony with direct views of the mount Giewont and the apartment is only a few minutes walk to the centre of Zakopane or the ski jump area. The apartment also features a fireplace for romantic evenings in.
The apartment is situated on the first floor. It is spacious, bright and comfortable for two couples or a family. Perfect for all year round holidays. There is a parking space for a small car in the garage.
8:00 - 10:00
15:00 - 20:00
If you are arriving by train or bus, you can either get a bus to Kuznice and get off at the Parcele Urzędnicze stop. From the stop it will take you about 10-15 minutes to get to the apartment. Taxi will cost you about 20-25 zł.
If you are driving, you will easily find the accommodation if you type the address into your navigation system.
If you need transport from Krakow please contact us regarding this.
You will find the following near the apartment:
Grocery shop - 350 m
Restaurant - 350 m
Coffee shop - 700 m
Pharmacy - 650 m
Bus stop - 500 m
Krupówki street - 900 m
Beginner ski slope - 200 m
Hiking routes - 200 m
We also provide essentials such us tea & coffee, salt, pepper, sugar, soap and toilet paper for the first couple of days of your stay.
• Your apartment is booked upon receipt of the booking deposit.
• This prepayment should be made by bank transfer or paypal. Your booking is not confirmed until RakaTravel receives the pre-payment and you have received the confirmation email from RakaTravel This confirmation email contains all your booking details such as the address of the apartment, contact details, balance due and other arrival and departure instructions.
• The remaining balance due for the booking may be paid by bank transfer atlas 2 days before arrival or by cash on arrival at the apartment. * For bookings over Christmas and New Years (23.12 - 03.01) the balance must be paid within 4 weeks.
• If you cancel your reservation by notifying RakaTravel within 30 days before the arrival date, the payment deposit shall be returned to the bank account indicated by you, following a deduction of any applicable fees for payment services or bank fees.
• RakaTravel will however not be able to refund any of the deposit if a cancellation is made with less than 30 days notice.
• In the unlikely event that RakaTravel is unable to provide the client with the property that they booked or a property with similar or better characteristics a full refund will be issued within 7 working days.
Extra services, not covered within the reservation, ie, transport, trips or activities should be made in cash or bank transfer. Apartment Rules The following Rules set out the terms and conditions of holiday apartment rental. By making a booking, you accept these Rules. Rakatravel, reserves the right to refuse acceptance of a booking.
The apartment will be available from 3pm, however, if possible, we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early. It is important that we have your correct arrival time, which will be confirmed with you prior to your arrival, otherwise your check-in might be delayed.
Departure time is between 8:00-10:00 am, the exact departure time will be confirmed on arrival or during the stay. It is important that we have your correct departure time, which will be confirmed with you prior to your departure, otherwise your check-out might be delayed.
Checking-in or -out at the time different than indicated above causes charging an extra fee, paid at site:
20:00 - 24:00 – PLN 50 extra
24:00 - 04:00 – PLN 100 extra
Checking-out at: 24:00 - 05:00 – PLN 100 extra
Checking-out at: 05:00 - 07:00 – PLN 50 extra
Should the customer lose the keys to the apartment, they shall promptly notify the agency representative of this fact. A fee of PLN 200 shall be charged for lost keys or remote control. The guest shall be legally and otherwise liable for the use of the apartment during their stay therein, and in particular, they shall comply with the rules valid in the entire building.
Guests are kindly asked to respect the night quiet time from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Guests are asked not to disturb other guests staying in the building. RakaTravel has the right to terminate the rental agreement with immediate effect in the case of any negative or aggressive behavior or any persons disturbing the peace and / or damaging the property. No such termination shall entitle the guest to be reimbursed for any previously paid fees.
In the event of the occurrence of force majeure events, RakaTravel shall have the right to cancel the agreement. This also applies to cases in which the personal safety of the customer or their property may not be guaranteed for reasons beyond RakaTravel’s control. Any amounts paid by the customer shall be promptly returned following the deduction of any amounts due for previously provided services. The agreement concluded by and between Rakatravel and the customer only covers accommodation rental.
Transport, meals and leisure time activities shall be the responsibility of the customer, unless any other activity has been booked and confirmed. The rental price includes utilities (gas, electricity and water), as well as cleaning upon departure.
The only additional fee charged by RakaTravel shall be a visitor’s tax in the amount of PLN 2 per person per night.
There are no reviews for this property yet.