Zakopane and the surrounding area is really good for beginner skiing or snowboarding. The slopes are in general not difficult and most are wide and provide enough space for complete beginners to learn. We work with some of the best intructors in Zakopane and provide profesional lessons with transport to and from the slopes.
Ski + Snowboardlessons includes
- Transport to one of the beginner slopes.
- Help with ski rental at the slope.
- Full 2 hour lesson from when you start on the slope.
Learning how to ski or snowboard can be easy and fun. If it is your very first time our instructors will go through the basics with you and first get you comfortable walking sideways, stopping and all the other things necesarry for you to feel secure.
We found that 1 hour lessons are generally not long enough as there are many things to cover in the first lesson. We offer 1hr lessons at reduced prices for people interested in only improving technique. We also offer lessons at Kasprowy Wierch but you will need to be able to ski quite well, as the slopes there are very steep and narrow in some areas.
After the lesson you should be able to make it down a beginner slope without assistance from the instructor.
What's not included:
- You can choose to stay longer at the slope and practise more after the lesson, we will explain to you how to get a bus back to your apartment or arrange a taxi for you, this will however be at your own cost.
- Gear Rental; We will take you to the rental and help you pick the right sizes, prices are around 40zl a day.
- Ski clothes; We have some clothes to rent but please first enquire about this when you book your lessons.
- Ski pass; This depends on the slope you will be at and also how long you would like to stay after your lesson.
Other useful info
- Skiing and snowboarding is a very good form of excersie and you will deffinitely get a good workout from your lesson.
- There are many slopes around Zakopane and we will pick the one most suitable on the day of your lesson.
Reviews from our clients
Our stay in Zakopane was perfect - RakaTravel were incredibly helpful with everything; organising things to do, taxi rides, showing the area etc. The apartment was wonderful too. We would highly recommend Raka Travel!
We had a fab time in Zakopane. Rakatravel really looked after us all week, giving us excellent ski lessons and taking us on half days out to the mountains and various ski resorts. We would highly recommend booking with them and look forward to returning soon!
The house is excellent! We really enjoyed our stay. We also enjoyed the rafting trip and it was nice to be picked up and pass the queues for the rafting. The guide spoke only Polish but made an effort to explain things to us. Happy to have booked with Rakatravel!